Please send all comments, criticisms, and other communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stream access laws in New York and Montana
- Criminalizing attendance at cockfights doesn’t violate the First Amendment, court rules
- Seventh Circuit approves warrantless taxidermy searches
- Washington court refuses to find a bailment in stray cat case but accepts claims based on conversion, trespass to chattels, and fraud
- How to fight criminal charges when you get caught with a crocodile in your bathtub